Friday 6 January 2012

Life's good

I've established my webcam relationship with D, I've thought about it and really don't mind. That's 400 quid a week in the bank for doing nada.

Now GEORGE. I never meant this to be a blog on which I'd gloat but I'm actually smiling from ear to ear. He's only 28, and wants a wellgroomed girl to party with. He's agreed to put me up in a hotel in February, take me shopping and take me everywhere fabulous in London - theatre, top clubs, the lot.

And then there's James who lives really close and is coming down to my hometown (gentleman) for dinner.

It's been a good day.

Xo.

2 comments:

  1. Be nice to read more of your adventures. And be careful about the webcam thing - some guys record them. If privacy is a huge issue for you (especially if he might have your full name that he's depositing your money into) then consider this.

    Hope you're having a sugary time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just been reading through your posts, would love to read some more of your adventures. I'm a new sugar baby, just learning.
    Maybe follow my blog back?

    http://confessionsofalittlesb.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete